Sunday, November 21, 2010

Canada Reads 2011 - Top 10

I am a little late in posting the top 10 for Canada Reads 2011.  This year will be a competition of previous books.  The final 5 will be announced this Wednesday, November 24th 2011.

I submitted my entry for the CBC's contest to guess the final five.  Below I have listed the final 10, and any marked with a * are my guesses for the final 5. 

Come back and visit on Wednesday as I will be posting the final 5 so that everyone can get reading!


The Final 10:

















The Best Laid Plans by Terry Fallis
The Birth House by Ami McKay*
The Bone Cage by Angie Abdou
The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill*
Bottle Rocket Hearts by Zoe Whittall
Essex County by Jeff Lemire
Life of Pi by Yann Martel*
Pattern Recognition by William Gibson
Three Day Road by Joseph Boyden*
Unless by Carol Shields* 

To read interviews and articles and/or participate in discussions and contests, go to the CBC Books - Canada Reads 2011's main web page by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm new blogger from Asia. Please add me as friend. and we can share more information for many people.

    Thank you,

    sugianto

    ReplyDelete