Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Perks of Being a Wallflower... THE MOVIE!

So the other day I was looking up how to spell Stephen Chbosky's last name.  The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favourite books, but I can't for the life of me remeber how to spell that name because I always feel like there is something missing...

So anyway, I look it up on "the Googler"and what comes up?  Movie information! Oh my friggin god.

So here is the link to the movie info on IMDB.  The most exciting things are:

1 - It is being directed by the author.  I don't think I have ever seen this with any books I have read and enjoyed.

2 - It is coming out next year.

3 - It actually has some actors I recognize (Emma Watson, Paul Rudd, Melanie Lynskey, Kate Walsh)

No trailer yet that I can see.  SOOO excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment