Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey folks! It’s a brand new year, so let’s begin with what’s appropriate:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now that that’s out of the way, let me apologize for the delay in posting reviews. Like most of you (I hope!), I took some time over the holidays for some R&R, which means I read more and reviewed less…

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy reviewing very much and am deeply thankful to anyone who takes even a moment of their day to read my blog. It’s just that writing reviews takes slightly more mental capacity than sitting on my butt in front of a fire with a strong delicious coffee, tonnes of junk food, and some good books (and also a bit of Supernatural… love those Winchester boys! I can’t believe I told you that…). But I’m back, ready to review, and looking forward to this year with plenty of new books to read and review.

Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment